We welcome you to this webstore (marketholdings.uk), which is owned and operated by Market Holdings.
1.Our contact details are:
Market Holdings, Unit 13A, Roudham Park Industrial Estate, East Harling, Norfolk, NR16 2SN Tel: +44 (0) 1953-717917
Should you need to contact us, or have any suggestions/comments. please email us using the ‘Contact Us’ page.
1.1 Images of products on our webstore are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image/s shown on our webstore.
1.2 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
2. Making a Purchase – could not be easier. Just browse our webstore and select the goods/s you wish to purchase. Decide on the quantity required and then add the item/s you wish to buy into the shopping cart, by clicking on ‘Add to Cart’. Goods you do not require can be removed from your cart any time (prior to payment).
2.1 Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
2.2 Once you have all the goods you wish to purchase in your shopping cart, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to process your order. You will be required to pay for your goods in full at the time of ordering. We accept all major credit and debit cards, (excluding American Express – our apologies), or over telephone if preferred or alternatively via Bank Transfer – please contact us for account details. If you are a local authority, bulk buying customer, account customer, and/or require a proforma invoice prior to purchase, please contact us for more information.
2.3 We use PayPal’s secure payment facilities/servers for all customers’ online purchases. You do not require a PayPal account to purchase from us. When you place an order with us, you (the customer) are making an offer to buy our (Market Holdings) goods.
2.5 We will send you an email to acknowledge receipt of your order and another email to confirm receipt of payment. Once your order has been acknowledged and payment confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays. At this point a contract has been made between us (Market Holdings) and you (customer). In the unlikely event that a particular product is no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this as soon as possible.
2.6 All prices quoted on our website are in British U.K. pounds sterling. We are not currently VAT registered, so the price you see is the price you pay.
2.7 Title of goods will not pass to you until payment is received by us in full. All reversed card transactions will attract a flat fee of £15.00 and we reserve the right to charge interest at 4% above base rate per calendar month from invoice date on all unpaid orders. Recovery agents are used for non-payment which incurs additional charges for each trace and visit.
3. Back Orders – are not taken on this webstore. If you wish to pre-order goods that are ‘Out of Stock’, please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ page or by telephone.
4. Shipping & Handling – We specialise in ‘from stock’ equipment and the majority of goods will be despatched the same day if ordered by 12pm Noon. Our webstore will automatically calculate the delivery cost for most parts of the U.K.
4.1 As we use specialist carriers which transport outsize goods, deliveries to some U.K. destinations may, unfortunately, attract a delivery surcharge. Surcharges can also vary considerably to some U.K. destinations. Regrettably, we have no control over any carrier surcharge/s.
4.2 We reserve the right to decline order/s that require delivery to outside our standard delivery areas.
4.3 The delivery cost for your order will be added to your order prior to you entering your payment details. Goods that are available for Free shipping and/or Standard Delivery should be received within 3-5 working days.(I.E. within 3-5 days from the day after you have placed your order.
4.4 Goods that are available for 1-2 Day Express Delivery should be received within 2 working days.(I.E. with 1-2 days from the day after you placed your order. If you you placed your order before Noon on Monday, your order will be despatched Monday and delivery will be either Tuesday or Wednesday).
4.5 ‘Working days’ are Monday – Friday inclusive barring Bank Holidays.
4.6 We will send you an email advising you that your order has been despatched/ shipped. We will advise you how many packages to expect. All our carriers will require a signature when making a delivery. If a signature cannot be obtained, a card will be left asking you to telephone and arrange another delivery. (We will also email you advising of delivery attempt).
4.7 Goods will be held for up to 7 days before being returned to our warehouse. Once returned to us, further delivery charges will apply for another delivery.
4.8 We cannot accept any responsibility for a delay in delivery of an order if there is nobody available to sign for goods.
4.9 Please check the goods on delivery (as best possible). Any issues arising from goods found to be missing or damaged in transit should be notified to us within a reasonable time frame. In the unlikely event of there being a fault, when notifying us, it would be helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem.
5. Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control, we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include reasons such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of God, war, riot, pandemic, civil unrest, terrorist attack, malicious damage or the default of one of our suppliers. We will try our utmost to make amends as quickly as possible. However, we cannot be held responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
5. Cancellations and returns – You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please email, telephone or write to us. You do not need to give us any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us improve the service with offer customers in the future.
5.1 You are responsible for any return goods and costs, until they reach our warehouse. We regret that delivery/postal and packaging cannot be refunded unless the return was a consequence of our own error or the goods have arrived to you damaged.
5.2 Please obtain proof of postage for your own records as we cannot be held liable if goods are lost in transit.
5.3 If goods are large, such as stall bars, carrier costs for such items are costly. Please liaise with us prior to trying to arrange return postage.
5.4 Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of cancellation, in unopened, pristine condition. We cannot accept goods that are no longer in re-sellable condition whether the damage occurs during your possession or during transit. We therefore recommend that you ensure the goods are packaged adequately to protect against any damage during transit.
5.5 We will refund monies paid to us, barring any delivery charges, within 5 working days of receipt and inspection of returned goods. We will email you confirmation of refund.
5.6 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay. Replacement goods will not be despatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked. If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace only faulty goods and we will be unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have option of a refund.
a. Take and fulfil you order/s
b. Administer and enhance our webstore and service.
c. Only disclose information third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
7. Guarantee – We are confident that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, should any stall/stand part fail as a result of normal wear and tear within the guarantee period of 36 months, simply return the bar to our warehouse for repair or replacement (subject to inspection). Please note that we can only guarantee against workmanship. Any damage deemed to be caused by other means, cannot be covered. If you are able to provide a digital photograph of the problem prior to returning, that would be helpful.
8. Liability, Health & Safety – Please use safe working practices, as all products are used at your own risk. We cannot accept any claim whatsoever, for any consequential loss of profit, indirect losses, damage or injury, however caused, from the use of our trade equipment and all other goods purchased from our webstore.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our webstore and find what you are looking for.